Tuesday 17 October 2017

Today I was at my desk doing something or other on the computer when I heard the telltale...

Today I was at my desk doing something or other on the computer when I heard the telltale pitter-patter of the kindergarteners shuffling from the gym back to their classroom.

I then heard several of them pretending to be puppies, complete with “Woof woof! Groff. Woof!”s answering back to one another. 

It was extra cute because they woof-ed in stage whispers so as to not interrupt the other classes. I couldn’t turn around to watch or I’d never be able to keep a straight face.



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2xKy6ge

school library, school librarian, the real life of me, kindergarten, omfg it was too cute, kids being kids, libraryland, librarylife, too cute, children are adorable, little kids

No comments:

Post a Comment