Wednesday 6 September 2017

Today I was once again helped by Janine and the lovely Grade 7 girls who helped me yesterday.Lia,...

Today I was once again helped by Janine and the lovely Grade 7 girls who helped me yesterday.

Lia, one of the girls was extremely concerned about having time to go to the learning commons to get books.

Lia: *anxiously* Do the Grade 7s have library period this year? Because I didn’t see it on my schedule.

Me: I’m not sure, I haven’t gotten my schedule yet.

Lia: Oh, okay. *pause* …Will you be open after school?

Me: Yes.

Lia: *sagging in relief* Oh, good! You’ll see me and Marcy all the time after school, then. I love to read! I read all the time!

Marcy: *somewhere behind a pile of books* ME TOO!



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2eHjO97

learning commons, libraryland, librarylife, canada, canadian libraries, school library

No comments:

Post a Comment