Tuesday 13 February 2018

not-so-innocent-bi-sander: a-valorous-choice: storytellerofuntoldlegends: tinysidestrashcaptain: p...

not-so-innocent-bi-sander:

a-valorous-choice:

storytellerofuntoldlegends:

tinysidestrashcaptain:

pollydoodles:

fulcrumisthebomb:

one of my favourite things about fanfiction is I can almost always find some way to contact the author, the actual human being who sat down and wrote this collection of words that I love so much and scream at them

and usually they scream back and it’s a wonderful exchange of happy

you just can’t do that with published authors. You can scream, but you’re screaming into a Lovecraftian void and they almost never have the chance to scream back

I love fanfic authors so much. thanks for letting me scream at you about things we mutually love

I like being screamed at. And I’ll always scream right back.

I live for the people who scream at me. I would die for them.

people who scream at me are my favorite.

If you scream at me, we are automatically best friends. No arguments, sorry. 

^^^^ all of these.



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2Epfyud

No comments:

Post a Comment