Friday 3 March 2017

neurodivergent-crow: pinkcolts: kitfisto: plasmalogical: i...



neurodivergent-crow:

pinkcolts:

kitfisto:

plasmalogical:

i would hit my brother in the face with a spinning heel kick for sixty bucks

person who made this doesn’t have siblings

i was talking to my brother about something one day and i had the hiccups but then started to cough and well that led to me falling on the floor choking. i mean i could not stop choking ok. and he sat there LAUGHING with LEGIT TEARS in his eyes pointing. i lived obviously but afterwards he said it was the funniest thing ever to see me almost choke to death.

anyways i love him with all my heart but i’d honestly kick him in the head for a small fry from mcdonalds.

I’d put my sister into a coma for a medium frosty tbh

How about a small frosty but with tons of whipped cream



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2mNheS2

No comments:

Post a Comment